- Accurate blood glucose measurement: The Accu-Chek Active Glucometer is one of the most accurate systems and it fulfills ISO 15197:2013^ standards of accuracy.
- Easy to use: The meter packs many powerful features into a smaller size, making the blood glucose monitoring process easy.
- Pre and post-meal markers: The meter provides you with pre and post-meal flagging to differentiate the measured glucose level before and after the meal.
- Post-prandial reminder: It also gives you a visual and audio post-prandial reminder which reminds you to test two hours after eating.
- Visual double-check: To ensure accurate blood glucose measurement, the device allows you to double-check the displayed result. Match color code to assure results accuracy.
- Two-button intuitive handling: With only two buttons to operate, Accu-Chek Active is an easy-to-handle device.
- No coding required: Accu-Chek Active blood glucose meter is easy to use as it doesn’t require any code chip for coding the meter.
- 8 seconds re-dose option: If you apply an insufficient amount of blood, then the device gives you approximately 10 seconds window to re-dose it.
- Measuring interval : 10-600 mg/dL
- MEMORY: 500 test results
- View test averages up to 90 days: You can view an average of your test results from the last 7 / 14 / 30 or even 90 days.
- USB interface for data transfer: Accu-Chek Active blood glucose meter has a built-in USB port for transferring saved test results to a computer which is equipped accordingly.
Directions for Use/Dosage
4 simple steps to use.
- Insert the glucose test strip
- Prick your finger with the lancet to draw out a blood drop.
- Carefully touch the blood drop onto the green field of the test strip.
- Read the blood glucose result.
Handle with care and keep it clean for future use.